Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thanksgiving at the Lake

This year we started a new tradition, we had Thanksgiving at the Lakehouse.  We had a great trip and a wonderful day of eating, playing and chatting.  I was a little nervous about all of us in one house but I was pleasantly surprised and loved it!
{This first picture is out of order but who cares right?! Ryan's thankful letter. I love that boy so much!}

We walked in and Aunt Cary had the Thanksgiving craft ready to go.  It's not Thanksgiving without a fruitloop turkey right?!





 Sadly, this is the one and only picture I have of Brady on his FIRST THANKSGIVING! I did not do a good job with the camera this holiday.  Hopefully I can redeem myself on Christmas.
 My boys
 We love Honey
 Beautiful girls
 Ally making a neon bead bracelet, she's VERY into all things crafty which is very fun.
 The Smith fam rockin' some orange.  Caryn always has her boys looking very handsome.
 It was such wonderful weather (thank goodness), and this was pretty much what the kids did all day.



 Don't remember what was so funny?! Lila must have said something hilarious!
 These three had a great time 'dipping' their toe in the water
 And these two....well I think these pics speak for themselves:)

I am BEYOND blessed and have SO much to be thankful for.  I hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving.

No comments: