- rode on an airplane
- started pulling up (no standing yet but getting closer)
- switched to whole milk like a champ
- started eating a lot more big people food
- crawls so fast with his head down it's hysterical
- found my tupperware drawer, and all the drawers in our bathroom
- will scream if you walk by and don't pick him up
- says 'ah' for Ally, and says mamamama all the time (so cute) his favorite words are still Da-da and 'that'
- loves his bath time, but has started to drink that water-boo.
- always has something in his hand and usually paper or a ball
- eats anything and everything off the floor. leaves are his personal favorite
- laughs all the time, and has the best smile ever with 8 teeth now
- So entertaining, and loves it when we're all together
My sweet 11 month old getting a little thumb suck
not still ever
saying uh-oh when anyhing drops
crawling to his noise maker, another favorite
putting everything in his little mouth
and almost ONE...sniff sniff
April 9th will be here before I know it. I am trying to savor these days, and sleep when I can :).