Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Ally

Oh sweet baby girl, it is so hard for me to believe that you are 2 years old today! I still think of you as my BABY! You are such a joy for your dad and I and we are so thankful each for you each day. Our perfect little miracle. Ally, Since that day you were born I really feel like a parent. Your big brother made Daddy and I parents but something about having a second child really upped our game! You have always kept us on our toes. From the day you were born (3 weeks early) our lives really changed. On your birthday I hosted a baby shower at our house and really over did it, and I guess that you didn't want to miss out on any more fun. My water broke at midnight and you arrived the next day at 12:19 PM. You weighed 7.1 and were 19 inches long and simply perfect! Everything about you was very girly, from your small hands and feet to the way you walk on your tip-toes, you have always been a little princess. Thank you for making me laugh every day and for your independence and social nature. You are always smiling and having fun and keeping life at our house very lighthearted and enjoyable:). Happy Birthday angel!


THE loves of my life



First trip to the zoo

First Birthday. We had a Polka-Dot party and you went immediately started opening all the gifts without anyone noticing:)

You LOVE animals! You are very curious and want to see and touch everything.


One. Happy. Girl.


You love the water and to go "simming".


Ally you are always into something. I can't turn my back on you for more than 30 seconds.


You love the Red Raiders, which MELTS your GP's heart.


You are also so in love with your big brother. You are his #1 fan.
I think Ryan was just as excited as you were this morning opening your presents. He wrapped them all by himself!
Baby girl, your daddy and I love you so much it hurts. Our prayer for you is that you will always know God's love and have compassion on others from a really young age. We hope you have a
fantastic 2nd b-day! XOXOXO

8 comments:

The Junods said...

Precious pictures and such a cutie! Happy Birthday to Ally! Hope yall have a great day!!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Happy birthday beautiful little girl! I have so much enjoyed reading about you and seeing your beautiful smile. I hope today is a wonderful day for you.

shannonmichaelis said...

She is such a cutie! Love that smile of hers. I can't believe she is already two! Love that bday shirt she is wearing. Congrats on being that much closer to a much easier life with older kiddos!

Shannon said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALLY!!! What a special day. Isn't it amazing how fast they grow up. Give her big kisses from me!

MLP said...

OH Angie...the tears just fell as I read this sweet post!

You can see Ally's joy in every single picture! She is just beautiful...that first picture should be in a magazine!

What a DOLL!!! Happy Birthday! Can't wait to see pics from the party. I am loving your theme!!!

Caryn said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Birthday to Ally!!! I am so sorry i am the worst Aunt and did not call our sweet girl today on her special 2nd birthday. :( Not that it is ANY excuse, but I was up until 2ish last night with my small group girls who are back in town for the holidays and probably becasue I was SO tired afterward I washed my cell phone in the washing machine today - smart I know, hopeing the card still works tomorrow.

KK said...

Too cute...and hard to believe. It seems like yesterday that you brought her to bible study all decked out in pink! She is absolutely precious and still smiling!!!

My "baby" is now taller than I am. Time sure does fly!

Karla

Kimberly said...

So sad we missed the party! Please post pictures!

Happy birthday little girl.