Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Fun in December!

What a fun month!! December is always a super packed month and this year was no exception. We started the Christmas season off right with a performance by Ally Wood for Christmas Chapel. This girl LOVES to SING!! She did great:).
There was also a stellar performance by Charley and Stacey
GP and Ryan watched the greatness from the audience
After singing it was off to her classroom for the first of about 7,000 Christmas treats consumed by this super sweet girl!
Such a fun pre-k class
me and my star!
I found this little angel hanging out in the lunch room! He really is a angel most of the time...
We delivered gifts to a family in need
Such a great act of service that my dad has done for years. I got to experience this growing up and it's the COOLEST thing to share this now with my children. This year Stacey and Ally also got to participate and it was a huge blessing for all of us.
No December would be complete without a trip to see SANTA!! The big man visited Central National Bank and we opted for this rather than the mall this year. It was really a great experience. Ally was a bit timid at first but then warmed up and told Santa she wanted 'paint' :). Love that crafty girl! Ryan also sat on Santa's lap and told Santa he wanted Alamo Bowl Tickets this year for Christmas. He is a TRUE BU fan!! I had to laugh that I look a wee bit like Santa with my ever expanding belly:))))
Cousin twins
And then ALL the cousins. This is one big, crazy, excited group!!
Matchy matchy and
lil' matchy. Caroline's personality is really starting to sHiNe :)
On Christmas Eve we decorated our family gingerbread house. Every year it's a race to see who can get their side finished first. Nice work guys!
I hope you all had a JOY filled December as well!!

No comments: