Thursday, July 8, 2010

Visit with Nana and Aunt Shirley

When my sweet Nana (who lives in Lubbock) and my Aunt Shirley (who lives in Oregon) decided to come for a visit they landed at LBJ to relax. So...the kids, Grandma and I went for a fun day trip. We got a lot of these...

And rode on GP's boat...

And played Putt-Putt



And ate the best meal GP has ever fixed: fresh okra, squash casserole, steak, chicken, macaroni and potatoes...seriously the BEST! thank you GP!!!

We are so glad that we got a quick visit with our out of town family:-). Thank you guys for loving us SO much!

3 comments:

MLP said...

Nothing like sweet family like that. What fun times! I love the pic of precious Ally putt putting!!!:)

Melissa said...

Your sweet Nana looks so great...and I love seeing your Aunt's smile(a Nancy smile) after all this time! So glad y'all got to go. Miss you, lady.

Melissa said...

Your sweet Nana looks so great...and I love seeing your Aunt's smile(a Nancy smile) after all this time! So glad y'all got to go. Miss you, lady.