Monday, October 6, 2008

"L" shower


This weekend I got to go to Houston with my sister and mother to celebrate Kacey and her sweet little Lila who will be arriving on Dec. 1st!!! We had the best time at her baby shower. Shannon did an AMAZING job, everything was just perfect!! The theme for the shower was the letter "L" for Lila so there were L's all over the house from the front door to the cupcakes, every detail was thought out. Kacey has some great friends in Houston so it was really nice to get to meet a lot of them at the baby shower. Isn't Kacey the most adorable, stylish pregnant girl you have ever seen!!! It was so nice to get to hang out with my three favorite people in the whole world:). Here we are at the shower.

The beautiful table with the best food!!!

All of Lila's Loot...she really has some generous friends!!

We really did have the best time, getting her nursery ready, picking out her coming home outfit and just laughing, shopping and eating. Thank you Mark for watching our sweet children all weekend so we could have some time devoted just to Kacey!!! I wish you could have heard all the advice that was given to her from all the Purdy girls...sweet Kacey just took it all in. I absolutely adore my sisters and any time I get to hang with them is time well spent. I also wish you could have seen how I was greeted by my daughter last night when we got back...if only I had my camera!! Ally was standing at the front door in just her diaper and crocs with one of my headbands on her tiny head, holding all of her "lovies" squealing with delight...it was so precious. I was so happy to see her sweet little face! Ryan also quickly showed me all his Legos that he made while I was gone. They had such a great time with their Dad.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kacey said...

I am so glad that you guys got to come down and be a part of the baby weekend. I had such a good time with y'all. It won't be long before Ally has a new little cousin to play dress up with!!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

What beautiful women! Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time together. I can't wait to read about this new little blessing on her way!

MLP said...

How fun! All of the Purdy girls are so beautiful! Kasey is too cute with that bump!!! I still picture her as such a little girl...not all grown up and pregnant! What cute ideas and gifts for the "L" shower!