Tuesday, October 7, 2008

G-O-A-L!!!!!

Tonight Ryan Mark Wood scored his first soccer goal this season in a game!!! I didn't have my camera tonight ( I know what kind of blogger am I???) so these pictures are from the last game. We are so proud of our little man, he was really hustling tonight. I asked him why tonight was different than all the previous games and he said, " I wasn't hot". Interesting but I totally agree with that. I absolutely LOVE this time of year, fall is coming:) Bravo Ryan we love watching you play!!!


Before the game Ryan and his biggest fan!!!


Waiting his turn to play. His team name is fire! which is pretty hilarious, because all during the game the parents are yelling,"GO FIRE, GO!!"

Ally and her Minnie Mouse cup...a must have at soccer games.


Getting ready for a corner kick. Go #7!!!
Caroline is making a block, nice kick!
Posted by Picasa
Getting a pep talk from Dad:) Too sweet! We're ready for the next game...

2 comments:

MLP said...

OH no, we better gear up...we'll be playing you guys next!

Wasn't that the best feeling?!? GO RYAN GO!!!

And what a cutie patooooooty in her little fall dress! Adorable!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Go Fire, Go! That is funny:) Not often you hear that. Way to go Ryan! Ryan is such a handsome boy. Sweet picture of him and daddy. These are the days!