Friday, February 8, 2013

A Taste of the Wild

A Taste of the Wild is our school's annual fundraiser (formerly A Taste of Honey) and this year was the best year yet!! What's not to love really? Rosa's fajaitas--love.  Silent Auction--love.  Hearing my kids sing---love.  AND, Hanging out with some of my favorite people in Waco--love.  

I was once again not in charge of anything and only helped a teeny tiny bit setting up, mainly because I always have this CUTIE PIE tagging along with me! 
He sits in his stroller like a champ, and I'm enjoying that while I can.
I'm not so sure when these two got so beautiful but oh. my. goodness.  I think we're in trouble one day! Stunners.
  Grandma and Honey supporting WCS.  Mom did a great job as usual.
 The Warrens
 The Woods
 Heather photo-bombing us--which I found hilarious when I saw this on my camera!  The committee changed the order a bit and the kids sang at the end, which I personally loved.  
 It was now time for the singers.  This year the K-7th all sang together and it was AWESOME.  They sang"Learning to be the Light", by Newworldson and It was SO good.  Not a dry eye at our table.  Loved it!!!

 Heather helping with the auction
 Caryn got to spend some one-on-one time with Stacey III.  (poor Wyatt missed singing again:( )
 Big and Nanny made it too and were the proud winners of some auction items!
 I look tired, but I am tired most days so it fits.  
This little man finally gave it up.  
 it's worth every second of being tired because he melts my heart.
 Love that we get to see Braden and Erica at school this year too.  
 Brady woke up just as we were leaving and got some balloons, fun times.
 I think this should be on some "best school administrator" page somewhere.  Mom really is a kid at heart! We heart WCS.

No comments: