Monday, March 9, 2009

A Ryan quote of the week

So Ryan has been learning a lot of new words thanks to Wordgirl on PBS. I know, I know, but he and Ally both love this funny little show. He is basically just using a lot more descriptive words when telling us a story. This one is my favorite so far.

We were sitting down to dinner and I asked Ryan if he liked the new lasagna and his answer was classic. He said "Yes, it's suspiciously good." Suspiciously good, huh? The way he said it was like he was a 1940's detective smoking a pipe. He had his mouth curled up to one side and everything, just so funny!!! So there you have it... my cooking is suspicious. Mark has known this for years:-).

4 comments:

Shannon said...

LOVE IT! I can see the entire thing played out! Aren't you glad you can now write it all out on the blog! So thrilled you got me hooked. We will be in Waco Sat. through Wed of this next week. (our spring break is the week after yours) I will tell Lauren that we all have to get together. Sound good?

Caryn said...

Hilarious!! Such a smarty pants

MLP said...

Angie!!!!!!!!!! That is huh-larious!!! I love it!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Ha! That is too cute.