Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Top 8

My sister Caryn tagged me this time with a different tag, Listing my top 8. I just can't let her down:0 so here goes. (Don't worry I didn't tag anyone else:)

8 TV shows that I love to watch

  • Friday Night Lights
  • Jon and Kate plus 8
  • The Office
  • House
  • The Closer
  • Medical Mysteries
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • HDTV-anything

My 8 favorite restaurants:

  • Cheeves Bros.
  • Cheddar's
  • Panera Bread
  • Rosa's
  • Ninfa'a
  • Cafe Cappuccino
  • Double Dave's
  • Amelia's

8 things that happened today

  • Slept til 8:45 Bless you Mark Wood
  • Stayed in PJ's til 11:00
  • Watched Ryan build an awesome LEGO city
  • Played "make-up" with Ally
  • Went to HEB-big mistake the Sat. before Thanksgiving:)
  • Started looking for a 2008 Christmas Card on-line
  • Cooked Chicken Enchilada Casserole
  • Watched TTU get smoked by OU-boo-hoo!

8 things I am looking forward to

  • Baby Lila's arrival, any day now!!!
  • Supper Club
  • Thanksgiving
  • Getting out our Christmas decorations, tree and lights!
  • Starting Ryan and Ally's December stockings-(daily behavior stockings...I'll post more about this awesomeness later)
  • Getting a new camera
  • Ally's 2nd birthday
  • Christmas 2008

8 things on my wish list

  • Time in the word EVERY day!
  • My kitchen would automatically be clean after cooking dinner
  • A Live in maid
  • New carpet in my living room...isn't carpet just gross...I can't think about it too much.
  • Blond hair that didn't cost so much:)
  • A MAC book computer
  • My sisters would live next door, one on each side.
  • Relishing each little moment I have with my children each day, they are growing up SO fast!

2 comments:

Caryn said...

I wish you lived next door too!!!! Can't wait to see you this week!!

MLP said...

Loved reading these! Can't wait to hear about the daily stockings!

Sorry about Tech!!!

Have a GREAT week, my friend! I love your new music list!!! I love that song by Sweet Baby James...forgot about that beautiful song.