Monday, November 10, 2008

My Loves

I am really married to the very best man. He is such a good husband and he is a wonderful Daddy to his children. They basically don't leave him alone from the moment he walks in the door until bedtime. And he never complains. He just plays games, reads books, wrestles, giggles, and loves on our children each and every evening! Thank you Mark for all you do for our family, and for giving me a much needed break when you come home from work. I love you!


Three little crumb snatchers (they all had a piece of cornbread before dinner:) Look how happy Ally is to be included, so funny!!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

You & your children are blessed beyond measure!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Beautiful family! Every single one of you. God is so good:)

MLP said...

Such a sweet post! I happen to know that your man is a great guy, too. You are both just precious and so perfect for each other. I am so glad to know you both! Love the pics...too cute!!!