Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ryan's handiwork

Ryan has made some really cool projects lately. I love that he works so hard to accomplish what he's working on. He will be an awesome employee someday!!! Decoupage anyone?? We hung his map puzzle in his room after it dried, pretty cool!!!
Ryan also LOVES Legos, he spends hours and hours in his room building and rebuilding his Legos. It is really impressive to watch him read the instructions by himself and make these awesome toys. These are his favorite right now.
Ally's sweet little cheek looks soooo much better today, here she is this morning sitting pretty in her Anne of Green Gables t-shirt...love that book and movie!!!

3 comments:

MLP said...

I am so impressed, Ryan!!! WOW!

And sweet, precious Allie! She's just adorable!

MLP said...

As soon as I hit 'publish', I knew I had misspelled Ally's name!!! Please forgive me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

I am so glad to see sweet Ally's face getting better. Yea:)

Ryan is a pro at Legos. Wow! I wonder if Luke would like these? It looks fun. Loved the new map in his room!!! Great job.