Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Dress up diva

Ally has really had a hard time with her "Rynan" going to preschool every morning, so we are having a lot of girl time just the two of us. One thing that always helps the waterworks stop is playing dress up. She has started asking for her tu-tu almost every day, which cracks me up because she knows exactly what to do with it, and I've never even shown her how to wear it...where do they learn this stuff?? Anyway, she comes up with some very creative outfits and this is her latest creation. Simply Priceless. I promise this was all her doing, all I did was help put on the goggles:) I could just eat her up sometimes!!!


Since she was all dressed up we had to have a tea party:).



Mark brought Ryan home and he joined in the fun

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Caryn said...

Precious. Precious Precious. The goggles get me every time :)

Kacey said...

Oh the dress up! Good thing mom never threw away one single costume of yours! I love the floppy hat...so chic!

MLP said...

You are so right...PRICELESS!!! Your little Diva is too darling!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Oh Angie, I love your blog! I will be stalking you now. Jk! Your children are so precious. Little Miss Diva couldn't be any cutier:)