Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ally's tattoo

I hesitate to even post this because of fear of being deemed the worst mom ever, or even worse getting turned into CPS for injuring my child!!!! If you look at my previous post you'll notice a really cute picture of Ally and her cousin Wyatt playing and having a blast at the tailgate in Lubbock. Right before we headed to the game I put a temporary tattoo on Ally's left cheek...because let's face it, those things are soooo cute, right?? WRONG!!! She had this terrible reaction to the adhesive on the back of the tattoo, and her face has looked like she was involved in some sort of accident since Sunday morning. It looks so much better today, and hopefully it will be a distant memory by this weekend. Oh my precious angel!!!! Lesson learned, Ally has extremely sensitive skin and shouldn't ever have these again. The things I am learning this year should be in some sort of record book I tell you. Here are some pictures of sweet Ally...I promise she's not physically hurt she's just really into watching Barney:)


Monday morning
Tuesday afternoon, looking better
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Caryn said...

I feel responsible since I was the one who asked for the tatoos and peer pressured you into putting it on her :(. It is stange to me that the boys had no reaction and there seems to be redness around the area where the double t was??? So sorry, hope she wakes up with a flawless sweet little cheek.

Kylie said...

oh bless her heart! Last week Avery fell into my night stand and bruised her cheek- I felt like I had to explain what happened to everyone who looked at her :)Then today she fell right into the door facing and bruised the same cheek :( Now I'll have to explain that one at church tomorrow! Poor Ally- I hope she is all clear tomorrow!! :)

Katy said...

don't feel bad! you had no idea!
can i just say that that little girl is PRECIOUS? ah! that sweet little face! I just want to eat her up. you have the most adorable daughter!

Shannon said...

Oh Angie! I am so sorry! Her sweet little face is still as beautiful as ever. I am going to pray it goes away completely so very soon. Give her a kiss from all of us. (Hopefully this will be something you can look back on and laugh about one day...not that she had a reaction, but how she got it! Cheering on the Red Raiders!) Love you guys.

MLP said...

Bless her little heart! Still adorable even with the rash though! Hope it is already better today. For the record, I think you are an AMAZING mommy!!!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Oh bless her heart! I am so sorry that happend. I hope by the time you are reading this her little cheek is better.

Melissa said...

oh that is so sad! i wonder what type it was so you can watch out for it later...she is still the cutest thing ever! i also loved ryan's lego creations. scott comes over just to play with tracen and his legos. they stay in there for hours building and perfecting everything. love you!