Monday, May 13, 2013

Mark's 40TH Birthday!!

I still cannot believe that my man is 40! He makes 40 look good :).  For his birthday I really wanted to plan a big celebration bash but he wasn't having it.  He did let me plan a guys golf day to celebrate his big day.  I think they all had a great time and it was much more Mark Wood's style....low key and fun!
The golf guys


 On his actual birthday we headed to see Yu Darvish and the Rangers take on the White Sox.  Our little league team this year is the White Sox so my boys were super excited.  We left our little man at home with Honey and GP....which was a good call, we left in the 7th and didn't make it home until 12:30!  Our first stop in Arlington is always Boston's Pizza.  Its tradition, really close to the ballpark and great food.
 my little photo bomber in full effect
 silly pic for my silly fam
 Since it was a Tuesday we got really great seats for cheap.   We had a fantastic time!
 iphone pics 
 and we couldn't pass up this cute little Yu shirt for Brady...so cute!
We celebrated Mark's bday with our family the Sunday before his actual birthday, with Pizza, presents and cookie cake.




 Little preciousness James Wright came to celebrate too






 new grass and landscaping in the back yard make these two VERY happy!

 A family favorite


 No birthday party is complete without gifts :)











 Happy 40th birthday Mark!
I remember thinking 40 was really old when I was little-ha!  When we met in High school I really couldn't imagine being married, living in Waco, having THREE kids and celebrating your 40th birthday, but I'm grateful.  So thankful for you and I love you more every year.  

Cheers to another 40!

No comments: