Monday, January 3, 2011

Santa pic and Cousin Christmas

Oh how I love the annual trip to see Santa...we've come a long way baby! This year we were able to get 6 of the 8 grand kids to see Santa. After waiting a hour in line this is what we got. HA!

It's not bad just not good ya know? :).
Earlier in the week Ryan got to ring the bell with GP for the Salvation Army. He was a big hit, almost everyone that came into Walgreens on this very chilly day gave Ryan and GP some money. I love that my dad is instilling the heart of servanthood in my children---SUCH a blessing!!

After Santa we headed to GP and Honey's for some presents. These three were very excited!


And the ripping, screaming and new toy euphoria began...and it was over in a flash.

Lila was just 'pretending' to sleep on her new princess sleeping bag and Ally immediately had to put on her new gold sparkle dress--ooh La La! Also, all the boys got boxing gloves---real boxing gloves. Let me tell ya this was a gift to both Ryan and Mark. They have been duking it out A LOT!

Thank you mom and dad for making this year special through the craziness!

Love this new family of 4!

And of course my sweet kiddos.

We missed our Daddy while he was working hard in Dallas. He somehow managed to earn enough sales in the last two weeks to make his 11th President's Club trip. Honestly I am SOOO proud of you Mark Christopher Wood, and I have no idea how you continually earn this prestigious award year after year. You're amazing and I LOVE how you constantly provide for us even in the midst of heartache. XOXOX

No comments: