Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spring Field Trip

Awww I just love bluebonnets! At least I got Ryan's picture taken with them this year. It was not for lack of trying to get miss priss' photo. Let's just say they were not her favorite thing.

I really enjoyed Ryan's field trip to the Carleen Bright Arboretum. Mark and I had our wedding reception there almost 10 years ago, so it brings back very fond memories. Each time I visit I cannot believe how my life has changed for the better since I was 23:-). On this particular visit, Ryan's class had to locate several items on the grounds and then circle that item on their sheet. It was really fun, we even walked the nature trail. I'm not sure what this face was about but here's the worksheet.

Ryan's class minus Katie, Clara and Sarah

This year has flown by! I cannot begin to thank his sweet teacher, Lynn Dunlap, enough for such a fantastic year.

1 comment:

MLP said...

SWEEEEEEEEEET! What a FUN field trip. I love Ryan's face in that one pic. Funny boy!!! What would we do without our funny boys and prissy girls!?!

The first pic of your handsome boy is a framer!!!