Monday, September 23, 2013

South Padre Mini-Vacay

The last week of August Mark had a training opportunity in South Padre and I got to tag along :).  I LOVE the beach and I'm so grateful that we got the opportunity to get a break during the week.   Before we left things were ultra hectic and I thought about backing out several times but through a lot of prayer and finally surrendering schedules we jumped in the car for the looooonnnngggg 8 hour drive. It was such a great time of quiet and we had a wonderful 4 days.

Mark was training a new NFIB rep during the day so I had the days to myself which was weird and amazing.  I think it took me a full 48 hours to RELAX----so sad, but just what I needed.   We stayed at a lovely beach front hotel and I spent a lot of time doing absolutely nothing.  There's something about the vastness of the ocean that brings me very close to the Lord.  Seeing His creation and hearing the waves roll in is always good for my soul.  






Grateful for this time with my man.

No comments: