Tuesday, June 11, 2013

White Sox

What a season! Mark had the privilege of coaching Ryan's little league team again this year and they both loved every second of it.  The competition this season was much more intense and I'm not so sure my poor heart can take the next level of play.  Ryan is a great player and he pitched this year and played short stop, and did a really good job at both.  We were SO proud of his leadership, effort, attitude and his overall play this season.  He made some new friends and has a cool new nickname "Miggy" :).  Having Brady at the games was a challenge and I couldn't have made it without Honey, GP and Grandma.  THANK YOU!

Ryan was #10
White Sox fans

 Ally loved going to the games to play with Brinley and Madeline
 Ryan and his Best bud Jake
 always entertaining :)
 and a mess.  I think my dad logged more baseball hours than anyone between Ryan, Stacey and Wyatt...can't imagine when we have Coyt, Crew and Brady and James Wright playing too...whew

 whatever works!


 more fans!
 cousins
 MIGGY!!!!
 love this picture!
 before the first game-----HILARIOUS pic neither can smile...too nervous
 smack!
 pep talk time
 stud


Mark and our friend and assistant coach Steve talked baseball every single day for 4 months (I think they love it just as much as the kids:)). The Sox finished in third and only the top two teams move on to the city tournament.  I was equally sad and relieved.  It was a wonderful season and I'm going to enjoy the little league life as long as possible! Ryan has been asked to join several select teams and we're holding off on that as long as possible.  I know that one day that will be our life but not yet... 

Love watching you do your thing Ryan.  You amaze me! I cannot believe you are almost 10.  Please stop growing up so fast!!!

No comments: