Friday, June 14, 2013

Memorial Day at LBJ

We had a wonderful weekend at the lake for Memorial Day this year.  It is one of my favorite places and I love the my kids get to experience fun at the lakehouse.  This year it was just mom and dad and the Wood five pack which was different for sure.  We missed the cousins!

Check out this cute snaggletooth:)
Baseball 24-7
 LOVE this picture of Honey and Brady
 such a peaceful wonderful relaxing day

 let the swimming begin!
 Ally was timid at first but then...
 1 for the money 2 for the show 3 to get ready now Go girl Go:)
 my boys
 GP purchased a paddle board.  The kids loved it!




 they completely wore themselves out! I swam helping Ryan ski and was worn out too
 this bad boy is B-I-G

 Brady's first time in the lake...all smiles


 Nice one Ry-Ry.  
ahhhhh aching to go back soon 

No comments: