Monday, January 28, 2013

WAY TO GO MARK!!!

My kids were EXTREMELY excited that their dad qualified for President's Club.  He ended up winning the Summit award as well which gets us a suite in San Diego as well as two more days of fun----YIPPEE!!!  I know that I say this every year but I am so very proud of Mark.  It wasn't an easy feat and I am very thankful that he made it again.  

To celebrate Dad, Ryan and Ally made him this banner for our bedroom.  The entire project was run by these two and they did a great job!!
Ryan wrote the letters and Ally decorated them

It is Proudly displayed in my bedroom.  They couldn't wait for Mark to get home the week after Christmas so he could see his banner.  
 Every letter has a very personal drawing and message from Ryan or Ally.  It's still up in my room today, I can't seen to take it down because they worked so hard on it.
 And this is the famous (in NFIB circles anyway) poster that my kids made and marked off every work day from June-December.
Whoa...that's a lot of sales and just a little bit of pressure for Mark.  He took it all in stride and did a great job.  
So this March the five of us will be headed to San Diego and visit the Zoo, Legoland, Disneyland and Sea World.  For this momma who fears flying and can get anxious at amusement parks it should be an adventure!  You can go ahead and start the prayers coming:)))).

Mark, Thank you for loving us and providing for us the way you do.
XO

No comments: