Monday, September 17, 2012

WCS Spirit Week

The week after Labor Day we had a super fun week at school.  WCS had spirit week. When you wear uniforms everyday---crazy sock, hair and hat day are a BIG deal!! Ryan really wanted some RGIII Super man socks but I got sick and failed to order them in time :(.  We found these beauties at Wal-mart and they worked just fine.  This is how I found these two on Labor day.  They are SO fun together!
And yes Ryan is a giant 
those thighs are so squishy!
 Ryan better enjoy Brady in his room now because before I know it he will not be allowed with all those Legos!
 The real Crazy sock day
 Crazy hair day

 I missed crazy hat day..who knows what I was doing but Friday was SPIRIT day and Ryan and Ally both got to be a part of the WCS Fall PEP Rally.  Their excitement was catchy.
Our WCS Football player and Cheerleader
Ally decided to do cheer instead of dance this year and that girl is in her element.  She practices all the time and is about the cutest thing ever!
 stud
 One of the biggest perks of our school...seeing Honey every day!
Ally and Hailey getting ready

 tunnel for the football and volleyball players
 WCS Fans
Ryan being introduced for football
 the wildcat
 and then the big cheer!!
 and 'high' kick :)
Brady got to hold Mrs. Phillips and he loved it
 some WCS fans.  This picture makes me laugh because Lila was SUPER excited to get a pom pom,  and it was one of my BFFs Birthday.  Happy bday Heather!
awkard pose-ha! Those boys are getting big.
sweet cousins
 and cousins


 and cousins!

a very proud Daddy
And one blessed mommy!
I have said it a million times but I LOVE our little school and know that my kids are exactly where they are supposed to be.  
~GOOOOOO Wildcats--

No comments: