Monday, September 17, 2012

Brady's FIVE months

Brady Boy you are FIVE months old! I love month five.  You are talking up a storm, laughing out loud, tracking everyone's movements,  loving your FEET and baby food and even starting to sleep a little bit better.  We're ALL ready for that sleeping through the night thing but you are doing much better this month!  Your personality is really coming through and we think you're hilarious and very laid back.  You love to be held by your momma but you're getting more adventurous and enjoy time alone on the floor now. You can roll all over the place now and you'll be in a different spot than where I left you!  Daddy makes you laugh the hardest and you miss Ally and Ryan while they're at school.  You are in Sunday school at church, playgroup on Wednesdays and Grandma watches you every Tuesday while I'm teaching kids and adult Zumba.  You are still growing by the minute and eating ALL THE TIME!  I really love seeing you in a different spot in your crib each morning and you make me smile every single day.  I was just telling a friend yesterday that I'm so thankful that the Lord knew we needed you in our family.  I cannot imagine not being your mommy!   I am so thankful for your flexibility because our weekly schedule is going to be hectic for a while with school football, Woodway Family Center Football, gymnastics, cheerleading, Bible study and playgroup! You're still very easy to take anywhere so I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts :)  XO
Here are some 5 month pics:
ahhhhh :)))) such a handsome fellow


you love to put your loveys and your silky in your mouth and you are constantly sucking your thumb
 too busy rolling for pictures!
You're very curious
and you LOVE your FEET,
  big boy highchair, 
 and baby einstein on the iPad :)
I know any week now you'll be sleeping all night long.  
Love you Brady Boy!  Can't believe you're growing so fast.

No comments: