Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Summer Lake fun

Some of my favorite memories growing up were at Lake LBJ and I absolutely love that my children are making memories here each summer! We haven't gone down there much this summer but we had a fantastic 4th of July with all the cousins. We are now a rather big large group but I enjoy every second of this tribe! Here are some of my favorite moments this trip:


Daddy and Ryan


precious Caroline enjoying a Purdy girl favorite



mmmmmm, smores



a little water hockey



babies on a boat



babies on a blanket



no makeup crashing a fireworks show



kids in PJ's at the show (we felt SO White Trash, but have a great story)



Cars on the big screen



lunch with cousins



Ally in the boat



Wyatt and his water guns



Ally and Lila on the ski-bob



Ally and Ryan on the ski-bob



my little fish



my little relaxer



and basketball player



singing to Honey for her birthday



lovin' on Honey



The great thing about this HOT weather is that we can enjoy the lake house straight into the fall:).

No comments: