Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Stacey's S-I-X

I cannot believe my #1 nephew is already Six!! We had a great time celebrating his birthday at Hawaiian Falls this year. Of course Caryn had a wonderful theme to go along with the water park...pirates. (Check out her blog for some super cute photos of the party). We had never been to Hawaiian falls and let me tell you it was GREAT!! We went on Tuesday so the crowd was very manageable. There was plenty of shade, not a lot of walking and enough rides to make everyone happy. So score one for Hawaiian Falls, we'll be back next year for sure!


Stacey in all his six year old glory.



Reapplying some "non-stingy" sunscreen



These two had a BLAST.



And so did Ally



And Lila



Waiting for the BIG bucket of water to dump on the spray area.



four out of five cousins loved it :) poor Lila did not.




What ya got Wyatt?



I always love the chance to hang out with the Smith family!



Happy Happy Birthday buddy, I cannot wait to see all the cool things God has in store for you this year as you start KINDERGARTEN!! Whoo-Hoo!

No comments: