- I love having meals in the home I grew up in. There are 13 of us now at one big table and it's frantic and loud and crowded but I wouldn't have it any other way
- This year the kids were so peaceful, and they were together for four days.
- This time next year we will have THREE 11 month olds joining our mix...that alone deserves PRAISE!
- My marriage is stronger than ever. The power of commitment, prayer, and the Lord's faithfulness have been very evident in our lives the last 12 months.
- When we went around the table and said what we were thankful for, Ryan chose electricity and his family, and I was thinking that I definitely take some things for granted.
- I know several friends that have suffered terrible loss this year and I was thankful we were able to all be together.
- And so so much more but like my GP said it would impossible to list them all because we're so blessed
We enjoyed Honey in her element letting the kids make a 'turkey'
Side note story: When I asked Caryn what her boys would like for Christmas she said that they would really like a snuggie. After laughing for 5 minutes straight since I make SOOOOO much fun of those 'robes', I saw they had kid snuggies at HEB and immediately had to get 5 for Thanksgiving. I guess Caryn knows a thing or two because ALL the kids were THRILLED, and Ryan and Ally have been using them non-stop. (I still make fun of them just not to their faces of course)
We loved visiting Snuggieville
We went bowling and had a blast
And managed to get in some great snuggle time with Wy-Wy.
Thank you Lord for a wonderful year, we are SO blessed!