Sunday, April 18, 2010

Oh how the sweetness never ends

The Lord knew I needed Miss Ally Anderson Wood in my life. She is far from perfect, but she is about the sweetest thing ever! The other day she was checking the mail with Mark and immediately said, "Momma you have to come outside!" "Just LOOK at this."

"And this one too."

When I went outside I saw what she was pointing at and I was also very excited.

The roses are blooming! Amazing how such a little flower can bring a smile to my face.

Ally is such a joyful, expressive and thoughtful little girl. She is almost always happy and has such a tender little heart. She tries her hardest to keep up with the boys in our house and has a blast trying:-). She is a girlie girl and loves all things princess, dress up, make-up, etc...so I was thrilled to introduce braids to her.


And boy does she love them! My sister Caryn says we should bottle up her sweetness and make a fortune and I would have to agree.
Thank you again Lord for this sweet girl!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

She is just sweetness at its finest! I loved getting to spend some time with you this weekend. Wished we lived in the same town and could hang out on a regular basis! Love you friend!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Love the little braids in her hair!!! She is all girl and PURE joy.

Edison said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the braids! If I ever have a girl her hair would always be in french braids

shannonmichaelis said...

Love the braids! I was 13 before my mom learned how to braid my hair. Love that first photo - cool angle!

MLP said...

I'd buy some of that sweet sweetness, too!!!

I absolutely love those pictures of Ally! ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS!!!

(P.S. ~ Will you braid Haddie's hair for me?!)