Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Egg-cellent Easter Party

Over Easter my sisters and I threw a Good Friday Egg Hunt at Honey and GP's house. We had a fantastic time and I'm pretty sure this will be an annual event. So, next year if you're in the vicinity come on by. We are SO blessed that our parents love to entertain and are willing to let 30 kids run around crazy in their home and backyard. A big thank you to Honey and GP for being so awesome!

The Cersey Team

Getting ready for the the party. Somebody found a lot of eggs!

The decorations

And a very special visitor. I cannot look at this picture without cracking up. I'll let you guess who it is (Hint: It's not me, Caryn, Honey or GP;-)).

A little Bunny Hop action

The guests (click on picture to enlarge and get a good laugh at the screaming kids, or maybe the biggest eye roll yet from RW!)

Thank the LORD for aunt Kacey and her no fear approach to dying Easter Eggs in white pants! Seriously, I am really thankful she did this, the kids loved it.

Some Easter Peeps at the Party

The goods

GP the grillin' machine. Thanks again dad for all your hard work.

Lunch!

We are really blessed to have such great friends and parents who instilled a love of a good party in us. We had an Egg-cellent time!

6 comments:

Caryn said...

Love the collages! Glad you did them, it's fun to see everyone with the Easter bunny.

Katy said...

Um I am busting out laughing at the huge eye roll. hysterical. :)

A great party that I am truly sad I missed! Thanks for takin care of my peanut!

Shannon said...

I love the Easter Bunny collage and RW's eye rolling is PRICELESS! That one is a keeper for SURE! Loved getting to see you and hang out. And - got your message about the lego stuff. So bummed I forgot to call and come by and get it! But - I am off the hook. He told me he didn't want decorations since we were going to the mall! YIPPEE! :-)

shannonmichaelis said...

Love all the posts from the party. Love that you ladies love a good party - go Gerald and Nancy for teaching you ladies well! That eye roll - Angie, I don't know how you keep a straight face. That is hilarious! Fun to see some of the friends you guys hang with in these photos. I still don't know who was in that bunny suit - was it Kacey?

MLP said...

I won't miss this next year!!!

The eye roll is THE BEST!!!

Cracking up over that adorable Easter Bunny!!!

Kimberly said...

I'm sorry we didn't get to come. When you invited us, I had already told Creighton we were going to gymnastics on Friday. He would have been super sad to miss his "workout," but next year, he won't have an option. Looks so, so, so fun!!