We have had quite a year with our little princess. I thought it would be nice to list all the changes from 2 to 3 but then I realized that there are way too many to list so I am doing a top five birthday post for my angel girl!
The things we said bye-bye to this year:
1. Her crib. She is a wonderful sleeper in her big girl bed. This is a HUGE blessing since she was an awful sleeper as a baby.
2. Diapers. Amen and Amen!
3. Binky. This was a tricky transition but she has been great now for months.
4. Barney. Enough said.
5. Her hot pink Mickey Mouse crocs...they are finally too small. She still tries to wear them but really needs a bigger size.
The things Ally did for the first time this year:
2. MDO twice a week
3. Tiny Tots basketball. This is brand new and I can't wait to see them in action.
4. Watched Dora, Dora and more Dora.
5. Her first Dentist appointment. We need to start saving now for her future orthodontic needs:).
I always feel a little sad that your birthday is the week before Christmas, but I love reflecting on the day you were born (3 weeks early). The Lord's timing of your birth was perfect and you were an answer to countless hours of prayer. I feel so blessed to be your mommy.
Happy Birthday baby!
We love you SOOOOO much!