Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

I hope you have all had a great New Year so far! We were having fun with Pipe Cleaners at our house. I mean who doesn't like Pipe Cleaner fun:) Here are Ryan and Ally in action.


Here's what my little genius Ryan came up with. He wanted to make a sign for Daddy since he had been out of town. One smart little guy.


They were very pleased with our finished group project

Ally has been saying,"Happy New Year" a lot and for some reason she always gives a little arm pump while she's saying it. Pretty precious.

Here's to a great 2009!

4 comments:

Kylie said...

love the arm pump! too cute!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Too cute! Hmm...pipe cleaners? What a great toy! Thanks for the idea. Happy New Year!!!

MLP said...

FUN!!! I am loving Ryan's creation!!!

And the arm pump...kills me! Love it!!!

elizabeth said...

Hi, Angie! I can't believe it, but I have been blogging for 4 years! It is good to see you on here as well.