Friday, October 18, 2013

WCS 4th grade Flag Football

Ahhhh fall! I love it and all that it brings, especially a little WILDCAT football (wink).  We love that Ryan gets to play flag football with his buds from school and this year he only played for the school, (2 teams...but still way better).  He is an athlete and I better get used to it, he loves all sports and plays to win! My sweet friend Angela captured some great shots this season, so I borrowed hers.  Once again I was at every single game just have no proof.

 I really adore this pic of GP and his #9 grandson
 And this one too of my blondie and Grandma
Ally is cheering on her beloved WCS Wildcats, too cute! She is in her element doing this, which is fun for me since I never cheered.
Mia, Ally and Kenzie, are 1st grade friends
Coaches and the 4th graders
Pep talk time
 let's W-I-N
This face says it all.  Fierce




We've seen beautiful sunsets watching our boys play.  And, Mark has devoted a LOT of time to this 4th grade team.  He's a really talented coach and any team he coaches always improves throughout each season.  I love that my boys get to do what they love.  

No comments: