Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Kindergarten Pumpkin Fun

 I LOVE fall! I love the cooler weather, pumpkins, the colors, football and settling into our schedules.  This fall is busy but I wouldn't have it any other way{ well, except Ryan's 3 football teams, but we only have 2 more games---whew}.  Ally had a field trip to a wonderful local pumpkin patch and thankfully Aunt Cary took some great pictures for me since Brady and I couldn't attend this one.
I never got the full story on this but I'm betting the read-aloud story had some winking :).
such a SWEET Kindergarten class.  Ally is having a great year!
 love this spikey-haired cousin
 The pumpkin my precious picked
 Cuties
 Ally's BFF Mia and Wyatt
 Daddy got to stop by which made her day
 Say Pumpkins!!
 Ally also got to go to Mia's Pumpkin Patch party.  Mia has a twin brother Gabe and they are both in K at WCS and we have really enjoyed getting to know them this year.  They had a very fun par-tay.  
The girls in Mrs. Sims class decided to be BU cheerleaders.  Easy enough for us since we already had the outfit---I love easy.
 pumpkin bowling
 "sharing"
and giggling

 preciousness
 bobbing for apples.  Ally wasn't too sure about this (wonder where that trait came from....hesitant to dive her head into a germy tub of water, huummmmm....sounds familiar:))
 hilarious donut game

 Thank you Mia and Gabe for inviting us this year to your pumpkin patch.  We had a great time!

No comments: