Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Updates & Let's Go Wildcats!!

I feel like I need a disclaimer for this post. It's completely random that I'm updating our lives mixed with a WCS PEP rally post but that's just the way I roll these days. Update #1 WE HAVE A NEW COMPUTER!!!! Whoo-Hoo! We got an iMac and I am beyond excited about it...but going from a PC to a Mac has been a little more difficult than I thought, and I cannot yet figure out blogger- so my pictures are all out of order. I cannot figure out iPhoto yet either and still prefer Picasa so we'll see how that goes but who really cares, bottom line I am just excited to write a post in less than an hour and a half :).
Update #2 I am now in my 13th week of pregnancy and still feeling pretty awful unfortunately. Hopefully just a few more weeks of the pukes and then I'll be able to actually accomplish a task or two around this joint! Lately I have been having really bad headaches as well, so I'd appreciate those prayers!! I heard the heartbeat of this miracle baby last week and immediately heard this thud, thud, thud noise through the speaker. My Dr. then started laughing saying that I have, "an incredibly active baby" and those thuds were teeny tiny baby kicks! I'm not so sure hearing I have "an incredibly active baby" is something to smile at or fear, so for now I'm undecided. It was honestly amazing hearing those thuds, and I am starting to come out of denial a little bit:).
Update #3 We have decided to stay put here in our house and have started to transform our office into a nursery. When I say transform basically we have painted and removed about 10 boxes of "stuff" that I have no idea what to do with! I am excited about having this cozy little space for Wood baby 3 three, and am super excited to find whether we'll add soft pink or slate blue to the light gray walls. Now onto the actual post:

We are so fortunate to attend Woodway Christian School and this year we have a brand new mascot...the WILDCAT!! The school has been such a blessing for my and my family and being a part of their first ever PEP Rally was SO fun!
As all the students pre-K-sixth grade walked into the gym they were handed a pom-pom. I'll let you guess which one of my children was WAAAY too cool for that, and which one thought they might explode with enthusiasm :)

Some of the elementary teachers lead the students in a couple of cheers, and boy were they awesome. I never knew they had such secret talents
And here he is... the WCS Wildcat! He came through the walking track throwing out gum and then kids were EXCITED!!!
Introducing the WCS flag football team.
Let's go, let's go, L-E-T-S G-O!!
And the WCS Girls Volleyball team. Aren't they adorable!
Y-E-L-L, yell, everybody yell (clap clap)W-C-S.
Oh yeah they busted through this poster made by the talented art teacher Mrs. Barnett. Nice work!
Honey lead they Wildcats in a prayer. That's right a prayer at school, need I say more!
Some super excitement
Cutie pies
Oh and Ryan was the only one with no pom, pom---and big shocker he refused to look at Aunt Cary for a picture. But don't let that fool you, he was having a blast!
And this little cheerleader was on cloud nine!
I know I sound like a broken record about the school but when you've experienced the greatness of WCS it's hard not to shout from the rooftops how incredible this place is.
Fired UP
Fired UP
Fired UP, and UP and UP and UP and UP
:)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I LOVE catching up with the Woods. I got chills reading about those precious baby kicks and hearing the heartbeat! WOW! Wish I could see you more often and watch that belly grow big with this miracle! :-) Love you!