Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hula Girl and Surfer Dude

The kids had such a blast with my parents and Mark's parents while we were gone but, we missed them SO much!!! This week has been a little bit of an adjustment for all of us :-). Ally is constantly watching my shoes. As soon as I put them on, she's got hers on and she coming with me no matter what. And our sweet son has also wanted to know exactly what the plan for everyone is everyday (which is not that abnormal from any other week really). Here are our little Hawaiians with their souvenirs. Such cuties!!!



Ryan's shirt has Maui surf boards on the back but this was the only pose I could get. At least I caught him laughing again.

2 comments:

MLP said...

SO CUTE!!! I love your Hula Girl & Surfer Dude! You brought back perfect things!!!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

My kids do the same thing when we go out of town. ha! They are so adorable in their new outfits. Love the football pose!