Friday, August 8, 2008

Capes and Computers

I have a friend, Lauren , who makes the most beautiful capes for kids that you've ever seen. This is Ally's "super Ally" cape. She runs around the house saying it all the time. So thanks Lauren for hours of entertainment:)
The back of the cape has a big felt "A" and polka dots and sequins...it's soooo pretty!
I must admit that Ryan has been on the computer a lot this summer, but what I didn't expect is that Mark would be playing on the Webkinz site just as much as Ryan!!!! Here they are this morning, like every morning, yelling and screaming at some game...hilarious.
Ryan's picture face, I think he thinks he's smiling.


3 comments:

shannonmichaelis said...

Love that you have a blog! I knew it was only a matter of time since kacey also started one. Don't you just love LeeLou? So easy and fun patterns! Can't wait to see the day-to-day with the Woods...

Kylie said...

I'll have to check out that LeeLou site. Glad to know you have a blog- I'll check on you often :)

Unknown said...

Ryan is such a little technology genius! When does that kid start school? Love the superwoman!! Miss you all.