Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back...back, back to school again

After the fastest summer on record, it was once again time for SCHOOL!! Ryan's a big 2nd grader and Ally is going every morning until 11:30. She absolutely loves getting to go with Bubba and thinks she is pretty big stuff at Woodway Christian School:). Here are my precious babies getting ready for day one.


Look closely at this picture and you'll notice that Ally has recently lost 3 more teeth...that's a total of four teeth at age four!! She has the most beautiful new smile:).


We had "homework" to bring back on the first day. This is Ally's 'All about me' poster. My favorite section is naming her pets. Since we have no pets she named all our family pets. If I can keep that going for awhile I'll take it!!


Big seven year running into school. What a difference a year makes!


Ally waiting for Daddy to help her in the building.


Our annual pic with the best administrator in town!! This picture blesses my socks off.


The one and only family shot


Ryan and his fabulous teacher Mrs. Wallace. She is amazing!


An added treat this year is that Ally and Wyatt are in the same class---I mean how cool is that??!!


These three are TROUBLE.


Checking out her new classroom


Ally and Mrs. Dunlap. Ryan had her when he was four and I am very grateful that Ally gets to have this fantastic teacher as well


We are ready for a wonderful year. Go Wildcats!

No comments: