Monday, November 4, 2013

Playgroup





These ladies are the real deal.  We meet every other Wednesday at someone's house and over coffee and/or Dr. Pepper we figure out this parenting gig.  It is incredibly valuable time and I always enjoy spending my Wednesday mornings with this crew.  As a stay at home mom, it can be isolating if you let it so the fellowship, laughs and accountability really blesses me.  Love my girlies!
And since I have never taken one single picture over the last T-E-N years of this group I busted out my camera on a random Wed. at my house.  Wait....10 YEARS??? I have been doing this a decade?? Lord thank you for this gift! When I was teaching and working part-time we would met during the summer.  The format, meeting days and members have shifted over the years, (we miss Kelli, Ann, Kristiana and Erica!) but this group has been a constant in my life.  When Katy moved to Waco she was automatically a member, and the same for my sisters.  Having authentic girlfriends can change your life.  Thank you playgroup girls for your friendship---it is a treasure.   Playgroup, hence the name, :) is also a time for our kiddos to play.  My mornings stared with baby Ryan then Ally and now Brady boy.  Between all the members past and present we have 26 KIDDOS between us.  That overwhelms me.  Thank you Lord for your blessing us all with children.

Sweet, hilarious, smart, stubborn Brady is always into something   
 Clark, Katy and Mary Claire
 Caroline, Kacey and James Wright ( I always ask where Lila is this year...big girl's in 4 day preschool!)
 Julia and Lauren
  Crew, Caryn and Coyt
 and me and my Brady
It's always loud and crazy but I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments: